Must-have Features of a Call Recording App
Jan 24, 2023Businesses and organizations record important calls with their clients and customers to maintain a record of sales. Recording calls is a convenient way to save conversations for evidence.
Top 10 Apps to Make Your Sales Task Easier
Jan 10, 2023Smartphone apps for business growth have become more prevalent in this digital era. People prefer to use these apps instead of PC programs for their sales tasks. Mobile apps are convenient to use and provide easy communication with customers. Moreover, they allow you to access useful features like a phone’s contact list, GPS, camera, and more.
4 Benefits of Audio Transcription Software vs. Audio Translation Services
Dec 08, 2022As more companies expand remotely and globally, efficient global communication with personnel and customers has become necessary. Although it is simple to target diverse markets online with products and services, engaging them and speaking their language is a different story.
- 5 Ways to Record a Phone Call On iPhoneOct 07, 2022There's no doubt that iPhone has many features that make our lives easier. Yet, it doesn't provide us with all the necessary features. When we want to record a phone call, we face the same problem there isn't a built-in phone call recorder in this device. Luckily, there are a couple of ways to record outgoing and incoming calls on this smartphone. Read on to learn 5 best ways to record a phone call on your iPhone.
12 Best Call Recording Apps for iPhone
Oct 04, 2022
We usually have important conversions and deals over calls, where we need to record every bit of communication to keep it as evidence. By default, call recording isn’t allowed on iPhones.
- How Do You Transcribe a Recording?Nov 18, 2019There are many reasons why some people need to transcribe a recording. Perhaps, they need to convert the lyrics of a song, the soundtrack of a movie or an essential phone call.
- Everything You Need to Know About Three-Way CallingNov 14, 2019The feature that allows REKK to record your inbound and outbound calls is a feature you may have never heard of or used before. It’s usually called 3-way calling. This feature helps you connect calls from 2 lines into one group call. In other words, 3-Way Calling lets you talk to several parties simultaneously using your gadget.
- 8 Phone Conversations You’ll Be Glad You RecordedNov 11, 2019Have you ever regretted that you haven’t got a recording of an important phone call? We are sure, you have. Some phone conversations contain essential information that needs to be saved for a long time. In this article, we’ll take a look at phone calls you should definitely record.
- Best Speech to Text Apps for iOS and AndroidOct 29, 2019Making voice notes on the go is very convenient as it allows us to take notes when we are working on something and want a quick and easy way to record our thoughts. The problem is that you can't edit or make any changes in these voice notes later. For that, you will have to convert speech notes to text. That’s where speech-to-text apps come into the picture.
- CALL RECORDING LAWS: INTERNATIONAL COMPARISONOct 25, 2019It's a right of privacy to suppose that when you're talking on the phone, no one is listening except the person you're talking to. The history of the United States has numerous examples when this right was violated. That's why, laws exist to help understand when and under what circumstances such recording is permitted.
- Best Second Phone Number Apps for iPhoneOct 23, 2019Why Do You Need Second Number Phone App? Multiple or second telephone numbers help you control your life. They offer you either a burner or permanent number, which you can use for travel, online ads, business, web signups, and making calls from an anonymous phone number. There is a plenty of utilities that can provide you with the second number, most of them are free, at least for a limited time. Let's take a look at some reliable apps that can help you protect your private cell number.
- How to Record a Call on iPhone Without an Extra App?Oct 22, 2019Every iPhone user knows that Apple has forbidden 3rd party apps to record incoming and outgoing iPhone calls. For many professionals like lawyers, journalists, businessmen or anyone conducting a phone business call, recording a call is an important feature that can end up saving a lot of note-taking effort during the conversation. But certainly there are some options to record calls for iPhone users. We will take a look at some of them, specifically we'll show how to record phone calls on iPhone without any extra app.
- How to Record Viber and WhatsApp Calls?Oct 21, 2019WhatsApp and Viber are the best apps which allow people all around the world to make calls free wherever they are located. You can easily tape your usual phone call but there is no in-set feature provided by WhatsApp and Viber for call recording. So, how can we record Viber and WhatsApp calls?
- 10 Apps Every Journalist NeedsOct 17, 2019To be a good journalist nowadays means to be able to edit photos and videos, record phone calls, do research and remember everything. Fortunately, today there is a utility for everything, so why not to try one that will make your life easier? In this article, we have rounded up ten applications that every journalist should try out.
- How to Record a Skype Call?Oct 17, 2019Recently Skype introduced an in-app call recording feature. This in-set call recorder will help you capture important moments in a Skype call with your beloved ones or tape business meetings with your partners. This feature is available for the users of the latest versions of Skype.
- 10 Apps Every Blogger NeedsOct 1, 2019Blogging allows us to share our thoughts and emotions, through notes, videos, and photos with the whole world. Any blogger needs utilities to make this process easier and faster when they create the content on the go. Let's take a look at 10 apps every blogger needs.